This morning when I woke up I could only think Pancakes. So I decided to make pancakes from scratch and not us the premix. I made pancakes for breakfast!!
Here is the recipe for all of you!!
½ cup refined flour
2 table spoon sugar
1 tea spoon baking powder
1 table spoon oil
– Mash Banana and add egg. Mix it together
– Mix baking powder and refined flour with the mashed banana and egg
– Mix properly to get to a thick consistency
– Take a pan and put it on medium flame
– Put half a soon oil in the pan and coat the pan with oil
– put the mix in the pan in small amount to create a circle of around 4 inch in diameter
– Cook on both sides
– Serve with maple syrup or honey