If there is something that I would hear my mom say all the time I had a skin problem was “apply rose water” or “spray some rose water”. It’s something that I have grown up with. It’s a natural miracle product. It works like a cleaner, toner, astringent and moisturizer. This is something that I use every day at least twice in the day. It is included in my morning and evening cleansing routine. Below are a few benefits of Rose Water.
– I start my day with a spray of rosewater. It gives me instant freshness and uplift my mood instantly.
– Rose water is a very good cleanser; it removes the traces of make-up. I use some rose water in a cotton ball after I use my cleanser to double cleanse my face before I sleep.
– Rose water also works as a great toner. You can mix some mint juice in case your skin is acne prone and apply this mixture as a night time routine. Camphor mixed with rose water helps people with oily skin.
– Rose water used instead of regular water in face mask does wonders. Below are a few face masks that are home-made and does wonders to your skin:
- Lemon juice + sandalwood powder + rose water – this mixture should be applied for 10 minutes and wash with cold water. This helps deep cleanse the skin and also helps cure pimples
- Curd + cucumber juice + sandal wood powder + Rose water – This face mask helps reduce blemishes, helps pigmentation and helps lighten skin tone.
- Tomato juice + Rose water – this helps treat sun burn and sun tan
- Sandal wood + glycerin + rose water – this is a great anti-aging face mask.
- Glycerin + Rose water – makes a great moisturizer
- Beet root juice + rose water – makes a great lip stain
- Using rose water on your eyes help reduce puffiness and dark circles
I love this product and would suggest all of you to try it!