Recently I came across Glamrada.com which I initially thought was another online beauty e-commerce website. However, as I did some more reading and playing around on the website, I realized that it is a place for all beauty enthusiastic, something like a beauty community!
What is Glamrada
Glamrada is an online community, which is open to all. Members of this community can find new beauty products and also provide their honest reviews. If you have tried any new product, you can actually review these products on the website. There are various discussion forums and challenges.
How does it work?
The process is very simple.
- As a first time user you will have to register yourself and create your beauty profile.
- As you start to review the products, the review will be linked to your profile and since your profile has specific information about you, it’s easier for the readers to relate to the review.
- The site offers points to everything where you participate, e.g. reviews, comments, discussions, referrals
- As you post more, your points will increase. There are four levels in the points – Glambie, Glamfan, Glamace & Glamazon
- Each level has some benefits associated with it, for example, at a certain level, you might receive samples to test or other giveaways.
- The reviews can be both text and videos, so no specification on format as well.
- You can follow like-minded people and get to know what they like.
It’s a great place to see all the reviews in one place and these are honest reviews. Also, you can see all the reviews in one place which makes it easier to make a choice.
Glamrada is a future looking site in the Indian beauty industry.