In this busy world, there are days when you just don’t have time to do an elaborate face or want something away from the regular.
These days there are eyeshadow and lipstick stickers available in the market.
Every time you purchase an eyeshadow sticker, there are a few steps that you must follow-
- Use an oil-free makeup wipe to clean your eyelid and ensure that you pat it dry.
- The eye sticker comes on a sheet so you can just peel it off from there.
- The eye sticker is made of a standard size so it does not fit everyone. Just hold it up aligned with your eyebrow to see if it needs any trimming. Make the necessary cuts and recheck to be sure.
- Peel off the adhesive and apply it as closely as possible to your lash line. Ensure that you don’t get any in your eye. Now press the sticker firmly to the adhesive to make it stick.
- Usually they promise that the sticker can stay intact for about 16 hours to get you through your parties or anything else.
Applying eye stickers is really simple. Once you are done using them for the day, just peel it off. Use a cleanser to get rid of residue if any. With such a simple process, who would really bother with all the liquid eyeliner and eye shadows..
Eye shadow stickers come in a variety of designs so that women with different needs can make use of them. They also make your eyes look bigger