L’Oreal Paris launched its Cannes 2015 collection sometime in May or end of April. This range had a lot of other things but their gel eyeliners are a stunners!! Today I will review the “Diamond Black” from their collection.
- 36H long hold waterproof eyeliner
- Intense color result/ intense line/ dramatic eye look
- 36H long wear/ waterproof/ smudge proof: resists sweat, tears and sebum
- Super smooth gel texture/ easy gliding on eyes/ super long stay makeup result
- Easy to use: quick dry formula/ perfect application with the high precision eye brush
- Easy to remove with eye makeup remover
Rs. 875 for 2.8 gm.
The eyeliner comes in a transparent glass pot with a silver lid with a brush. The brush is good to apply a think line but if you want a really thin line close to the lash line then you will have to use another eyeliner brush.
The eyeliner is black in color with silver shimmer. The pigmentation is good and applies really evenly. You can get a good dark line with just one swipe. The shimmer gives a nice sheen to the liner and it’s not the kind of shimmer that will fallout and interfere with your makeup. This shimmer gives a nice glossy look to the liner.
The texture is amazing. The product glides on really easily and the staying power is also really good. I stays on my oily eyelids for a good 9 to 10 hrs. I saw my entire makeup melt but this did not budge.
I would recommend this to everyone. It would have been an amazing product overall if the brush was a little thinner.
I would rate it a 4.5/5