There are some things in your vanity box which will not change, no matter what the season is. Be it your long staying eyeliner or your favourite brow filling product, these are some essentials you can’t live without. However with change in seasons, your vanity box also requires a transition. This article talks about those very products which can up your beauty game and help you break your monotonous beauty routine. Let’s get started with the products which should definitely make it to your winter beauty routine:
- BB Cream: Because foundation can be heavy and a bit too much work for winters when all you need is something light and hydrating. There are a variety of bb creams available in market today which will help you target different problems. The Garnier BB cream is perfect for those who have a dry-combination skin, light coverage and a subtle glow. The Ponds BB cream is a popular amongst those who have an oily-combination skin and require a medium coverage product to cover up their acne scars. Avail Nykaa coupons present on CashKaro.com and shop for a BB cream of your choice at discounted price with the bonus of Cashback.
- Hydrating lipstick: While matte lips look stunning in summers, hydrating lipsticks are all the rage in winters. Given the new formulations they are coming in, you don’t have to worry about them getting off wiped within an hour because of their moisturizing properties. The advanced ones stay for long hours along with keeping your lips subtle too. You can even opt for moist matte lipsticks that are matte yet won’t make it uncomfortable for you to smile after an hour or so.
- Cream blush: Ditch your powder blush and go for a cream blush. They get blended in a jiffy and are quite easy to use. Powdered blushes can contribute to dryness on your face, which is why cream blushes can work like a charm. For a dewy look, you can choose cream blushes which have a beautiful shine to pack on your cheeks. Then there are one that are shine free and therefore perfect for oily skin. If you are someone who has a super oily skin even in winters, you can even layer powder blush on top of it to increase staying power. Blush stains are also in and make for a lasting effect with minimal fading throughout the day. Find one in your budget from popular brands online itself by making use of amazon coupons available on CashKaro.com.
- Bronzer: Because winter can make you look extremely pale. Bronzers are your sure shot ticket for faking a sun kissed glow. It also helps to create a dimensional look. However you need to be careful while using it. Picking the right shade is of utmost importance. Go with a light hand at first and begin building it up in sheer layers. You need to focus on the areas where the sun would naturally hit and then use it on those very areas.
- Creamy eyeshadows: Another beauty product which will help you cut down on your beauty routine time. The area around eyes can get really dry during the cold season and applying powder eyeshadow on eye lids will only emphasize the dryness. Go for creamy eyeshadows that can be applied easily and blended with fingers. Choose metallic or mattes as per the occasion and your taste. They are super easy to work with. To ensure that they don’t slide off from your eyelids soon, apply an eye primer first.