I’m a gal who has always loved her nudes, pinks, corals and reads when it came to Nail polishes. However, lately I have been drawn towards pastels, especially after I saw the new shade range by Maybelline. It has a lot of pastel shades. I bought 3 of those and the one that I especially wanted was the shade ‘Uptown Blue’.
There were two reasons why I got drawn towards these nail polishes by Maybelline. One definitely was the colors and the other was the ‘superstay 7 day’ claim. I’m not sure of 7 days but it surely lasted me a good 5 days with doing all household chores which is really good.
The formula is really good. These colors take two coat application for an amazing bold coverage. It dries with a nice glossy gel finish. What makes it so good is the applicator. It’s a wide applicator that makes the application really easy and smooth. Another great thing about these nail polishes is the drying time. It dries within a minute. After I have started using this formula, I have gotten completely hooked on to it. I feel that in a few weeks I might just own all the colors.
The color ‘Uptown Blue’ is a beautiful, bright and vibrant sky blue. A color perfect for spring-summer.
Maybelline says –
New Super Stay 7 Days is a gel nail colour that delivers seven days of flawless, chip free colour for the perfect at home manicure that lasts.
Why You’ll Love It
- Gel resin formula for longwear.
- Enriched with Calcium, Iron and Silica for strength.
- Special full-fit brush to sweep on the perfect dose of colour
For Best Results
- Apply a clear base color to make your nail color last longer.
- Use the curved brush to a thin layer of colour leaving a small space at the base of the nail.
- Let dry before applying a second coat slightly thicker than the first coat.
- Finish with a single layer of clear top coat to extend your manicure.