I received my fabbag for June yesterday. Last month it came in very late because of the delay in delivery and this month it came on time, and so it feels that one month flew so quickly.
I love the pouch this month. The shape is very different and the color is gorgeous deep wine shade. It’s a leather pouch and because of the shape its very spacious but still loks really small.
This month I received total of five products from brands like Cuccio Naturale, Votre, Ananda Spa and All Good Scents. The Fab Post also contains a Rs.1000 coupon which can be redeemed at L’Occitane Spas in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon and Kolkata.
- Cuccio Colour Nail Paint – Manhattan Mayhem – (Rs. 675/- for 13ml)- it’s a red nail polish with red glitter. I can’t wait to try the color as I’m a big fan of read.
- Cuccio Naturale Butter Blend – Papaya and Guava– (Rs.2970 for 240g) – this is a milk and honey butter. It comes in peach color and has a rich creamy texture. It is lightweight and moisturises the skin well. This butter can be use on hands, feet and body.
- Votre Fresh Cooling Sun Protection Mist SPF 25 – (Rs.980 for 100ml) – It is enriched with botanical herbs and minerals. The mist comes with SPF 25 which makes it apt during the day time.
- Ananda Spa Light Moisturiser for Normal to Dry skin – (Rs.1350 for 50g) – The moisturiser comes in milky white color and has a spicy herbal fragrance. This sample is good enough for up to 10 usages. It is a Parabens free skin moisturiser.
- All Good Scents Perfume – (Rs.990 for 100ml) this is a special father’s day bonus product.
Overall, I like this month fabbag, especially for the pouch. I will use these products and give a complete review in the upcoming posts.