I know that I’m writing this very late, but was stuck between a 12 hrs. work day and Diwali festivities. I received my October vellvette bag a day before my birthday. It came like a birthday gift.
I love a blue bag and full size samples of shampoo and body wash. I think you really can’t like or dislike a shampoo and a body wash in really small bottles. This beauty bag came with four products
- Vantiv Moisturizing Shampoo and Vantiv Cool Water Shower gel (Rs. 410)
- Brocato Actives Hair Infusion Serum (Rs.1275)
- Florelle True Khol pencil (Rs. 250)
Vantiv Moisturizing Shampoo and Vantiv Cool Water Shower gel
I’m not sure if I will use the shampoo. I was expecting something more exclusive but this is more like any other shampoo you can pick from the store. I might just ask my husband to use it and see if he likes it.
The shower gel I will use for sure but I’m not sure if I like the fragrance, it’s a little strong for my liking.
Brocato Actives Hair Infusion Serum
I loved the serum. I used it twice and it made my hair feel really soft and smooth. My hair felt as if I went for a hair spa. I think I will buy this product for sure.
Florelle True Khol pencil
When it comes to makeup I do try it really soon. So as soon as I got the khol pencil I did apply. My problem is that I have very oily eyelids, so this khol pencil spread in just an hour. I will try and find a way to use it in a way that it doesn’t spread (maybe when I’m wearing a smoky eye shadow)
What I liked about the bag:
– It came a day before my birthday 🙂
– I loved the blue bag. I can use it in my office bag or even as a travel bag
– It came with full size products
What I did not like about the bag:
– When I opened the bag, one card was completely stuck to the bag. There is something that is sticky and it’s not going away even after I tried cleaning it.