I’m someone who thinks brushes can make or break a makeup look. A good brush can give you a flawless natural looking skin. I’m always on a lookout for good brushes, especially face brushes. There is a huge rave around Real Techniques Brushes and so I was searching for these brushes in India for a long time. I saw it on amazone.com and instantly ordered the face brush set.
These brushes are the best brushes I have used so far!!
- The face brush set has four different brushes:
- Contour Brush (for contouring, highlighting and blush)
- Buffing Brush (multi tasker)
- Pointed Foundation brush
- Detailer Brush
The 4 brushes come in a nice black casing which is great for travel! It doubles up as a stand as well!
If you’ve never heard of these before, these are created by Samantha Chapman who is one of the Pixiwoo sisters duo who are makeup artists and run an amazing Youtube Channel (Pixiwoo).
Real Techniques says–
– Detailer Brush : Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
– Pointed Foundation Brush : Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
– Buffing Brush : Ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
– Contour Brush : Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
– Panoramic Case : Dual carrier and stand keeps brushes organized on your counter or on the go
If you want your make-up to look flawless, natural and well blended, I think it’s something that you should all invest in!
Buffing Brush works amazing with foundation application both liquid and powder. Its gives a nice airbrush effect. The bristles are soft and dense. It doesn’t ‘drink up’ the foundation like brushes do at times. A must have brush for all!!
Contour Brush is another amazing brush in this set. It works really well for powders, especially under eye setting powder. It also works well for contouring and blushes. It works great with both cream and powder products. Another must have!
Pointed Foundation Brush is good when you have to work in small areas. I don’t use this brush as much as I use the Buffing and Contour brush. It works really well for concealer.
Detailer Brush is a nice small brush for spot concealing and lipsticks. I haven’t used it a lot.
Since I’m already in love with the face brushes, I will order the eye brush set also shortly.
A very good investment for all make-up freaks like me!!